Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- We agree to pay the page charges (C$80/printed page) and abstract translation charges when the papers is accepted for publication.
Soil and Water Systems Engineering
Research in the area of soil and water engineering, irrigation, drainage, crop growth and modelling, water quality and watershed research, soil and groundwater quantity, quality, and modelling will be accepted in this section.
Building Systems Engineering:
Research in the area of structures and built environment including sustainable buildings, animal housing, greenhouses etc. will be published in this section.
Waste Management Engineering
Research in the area of waste management including collection, processing, storage, and disposal of biological wastes will be published in this section.
Machinery Systems Engineering
Research in the area of power and machinery in bio production and processing will be published in this section.
Biological Systems Engineering
Research in the area of Biological Systems Engineering will be considered in this section.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. As a courtesy to fellow researchers you may be asked to peer review papers for this journal from time to time.